Coalition members Rick Usher and McClain Bryant presented a Digital Equity Plan to the City Council on Feb. 2. The City is currently accepting comments on the plan which is comprised of the following elements:
- Access to Affordable Broadband, Devices and Digital Literacy Training
- Internet Use for Education
- Internet Use to Promote Civic Responsibility
- Internet Use to Promote Employment
- Internet Use for Business and Job Creation
- Collaboration to Promote Digital Equity Priorities
You can read and comment on the six program elements on My Sidewalk.