Kansas City Digital Inclusion Fund
The Digital Inclusion Fund supports local projects that provide computer access; make it easy to get online; help make the Internet relevant, exciting, and beneficial for new users; and increase people's digital skills.
Support for the fund comes from partners such as Google Fiber, Sprint Foundation, The Illig Family Foundation, Polsinelli, Global Prairie and JE Dunn. Learn more and apply »
Digital Literacy Tutorials & Courses
- GCF Learn Free
- SWGfL Digital Literacy (UK)
- Digital Learn
- Digital Literacy.gov
- Microsoft Digital Literacy Standard Curriculum Version 4
- ScriptEd Curriculum
- Technology Literacy Collaborative
Print Handouts & Training Materials
The Internet is Important to Everyone
This printable infographic from OCLC concisely explains the problem of digital exclusion and how communities can help.
Presentations from the 2014 Digital Inclusion Summit (PDF)
- Digital Literacy and its Importance in Narrowing the Digital Divide
- Trainer's Toolbox: Resources for Digital Literacy Providers
- What is the Face of the 21st Century Classroom?
- Digital Inclusion and Workforce Development
- Connecting People with Disabilities to the Technology They Need
- Closing the Digital Divide One App at a Time
- Kansas City's Opportunity to Create a Model for Regional Digital Inclusion (keynote)