The Kansas City Coalition for Digital Inclusion is an open, collaborative group of nonprofits, individuals, government entities and businesses focused on fostering internet access and digital readiness in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Membership in the Coalition is open to any organization sharing our vision and mission, and actively working towards digital equity and digital inclusion in Kansas City.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Updates on digital inclusion from other coalition members and our national network partners
- Opportunities for collaborative project proposals and grants with other Coalition members
- Access and input to resources the Coalition prepares, creates and distributes
- The ability to participate in Coalition workgroups
- An active voice in helping to drive the regional agenda around digital inclusion
Responsibilities of Membership include:
- Publicly committing your organization or institution to the Mission and Vision of the Coalition
- Appointing a designated representative of the organization to the Coalition
- Keeping the Coalition members informed of program activities and projects of shared interest
- Participating in the activity of the Coalition by attending monthly meetings or quarterly forums, joining relevant workgroups, and giving feedback as needed on Coalition projects and activities
- Sharing resources and being open to collaboration as appropriate
How to Join:
While there is no membership fee, we ask that senior leadership at member organizations sign a letter of commitment to the responsibilities outlined above.
Return the form to any member of the KCCDI Steering Council.